Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I Look STEUPID

I look stupid
When I talk with my jiggling chin
When I laugh with my chubby cheeks
When I walk with my fat thighs
When I wiggle with my wide hips


I do look stupid
When I put on clothes with all the “pelampungs” around
When I zip my pants and it’s tight!
When my pants zipped, there’s a muffin top
When I tug in my abs just to hide the NOT


I look so stupid
When I make this poem to abuse myself
When I cried to something that I don’t put any effort to change

When I only dreaming of “Kalau” “Satu hari nanti” without taking any action
When I'm not taking anything seriously and did everything half way!


And the most stupid thing I did was,
I rewarded myself with FOODS when I dropped kilos


And the stupidest thing happened is,
I put on MORE weight




SIGH!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your ethical comment..agagaga~~
^_^v